Last updated: December 13, 2021
information when you use the service and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
We use your personal data to provide and improve the service. By using the service, you agree to the
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The
following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
• Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to
Gripmaster, Rua Tabapuã, 111 – Cjto 21/22 – Itaim Bibi, São Paulo – SP, 04533 -011.
• Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a
website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
• Country refers to: Brazil
• Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the
Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate
the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the
Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or
from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• Website refers to Gripmaster, accessible from www.gripmatertires.com
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on
behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that
can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (eg IP address),
browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the
time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information
automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID,
the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You
use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access
the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to
improve and analyze Our Service. The technologies We use may include:
• Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. You can instruct Your
browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not
accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Unless you have adjusted
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to
collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies
are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more
information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for
disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_object
• Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files
known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the
Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for
other related website statistics (for example , recording the popularity of a certain section and
verifying system and server integrity).
• Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal
computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You
close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: Cookies by TermsFeed Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
• Necessary / Essential Cookies
• Type: Session Cookies
• Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to
enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user
accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use
these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
• Type: Persistent Cookies
• Administered by: Us
• Functionality Cookies
• Type: Persistent Cookies
• Administered by: Us
• Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such
as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to
provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences
every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
• To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data
You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You
as a registered user.
• For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase
contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us
through the Service.
• To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of
electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or
informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services,
including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and
events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about
unless You have opted not to receive such information.
• To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
• For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture,
restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets,
whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which
Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
• For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis,
identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to
evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor
and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You
. We may share or transfer Your personal in connection with, or
during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a
portion of Our business to another company.
• With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this
obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve
disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for
a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the
functionality of Our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other
places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be
transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other
governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably to ensure that your data is securely necessary and in
or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and other
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred. We
will provide notice before Your Personal Data is transferred and becomes a subject to a different Privacy
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do
so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (eg a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
• Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over
the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially
acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If you click on a third party link,
site You visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any
third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming
effective when they are posted on this page.
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
via whatsapp: +55 11 94483-1821